- 24/7 customer service support
- Anyone can register for free
- A lot of active members
- Excellent and quality service
RomanceTale is a subsidiary website belonging to Cellar Door Limited, a company that strives to help users find true love. The dating service boasts a membership of over ten thousand subscribers from all across the globe. Romance Tale is an online dating service that helps single men connect to Asian women from all over the world.
There are a lot of sites and dating services that offer these kinds of services, so, naturally, you would look up a Romance Tale review to help you in deciding what they have to offer you.
Launched in 2013, the people at RomanceTale have worked hard to create a space for singles from all over the world to interact and have a chance to find their soulmates. However, it mostly for those interested in women from Asia.
Romance Tale’s landing page has a simple, elegant look with very little clutter. Navigation is straightforward and you immediately get the gist of the whole set up. Upon reaching the website, you are greeted by a registration form requesting the basic data that will help to help tailor your experience on the site.
Next is a short text promising excellent and quality service, security for your data and communication and 24/7 customer service support.
Registration is free, however, to fully enjoy the full range of their service offer, you may have to pay for online credits with real money.
At the very bottom, you will find certification from companies like McAfee and MasterCard indicating that their service comes with security to protect your sensitive data.
How Can You Set up Your Profile?
Ok so, setting up an account on Romance Tale is pretty straightforward. Immediately on getting to the page, you have the option to either log in if you already have an account or you can create one in a few minutes for free.
You will find a short form requesting the following data:
- Your interests (man seeking a woman or vice versa)
- Your name
- Your date of birth
- A functioning email
- Selecting a password to secure your account
How Do You Search and Sort Ladies?
After you finish your registration process, it is now time to begin your search for love. You will have to upload a photo or a few pictures of yourself to your account. This will make it easier for your profile to show up on search results and also encourage women that you try to contact reply to you promptly.
You can also make specifications to help narrow down search results to only women with attributes that you find attractive. Some of the features can include:
- Eye color
This gives the search algorithm a clearer picture of the kinds of women you may be interested in, saving you a great deal of time digging through tons of uninteresting profiles.
The search algorithm also works by matching singles with similar interests, so while you may not have made any active search parameters, as long as you have specified your interests in your bio, it should show you interesting profiles that you may like.
How Can You Communicate?
You can communicate on Romance Tale in many ways; there are instant messaging, live chats, and video calls. There is also an option to view videos uploaded by women to their accounts to help you get to know them a little bit better.
Some features unique to the Romance Tale experience include:
- Faces: This is RomanceTale’s version of the swipe feature. You can either “Like” the picture of someone who has your interest or you can Skip to continue searching. Below every Face is a short description of each person so you do not have to click on the profile to get more information on the person.
- Winks: start a flirt by sending a Wink to girls you fancy, this feature is free and you are allowed unlimited winks.
- Favorites: add interesting profiles from your searches to this list to help you keep track of those that seem interesting to you.
- Mail: this feature allows you to leave a message to women who may not be online currently, however, this is a paid feature, so make sure you have enough credits to send one.
- Requesting contacts: if you prefer to move your interactions off of Romance Tale, you can request contact details. This is also a paid service so keep your credits topped off.
There is also the option to send virtual and real-life gifts if you want to impress a certain someone. If you manage to get the other person to agree to a physical meeting, that also can be arranged and if you prefer, RomanceTale can help create a spectacular date that you would not be in a hurry to forget.
Does Service Have a Mobile App?
There is currently no mobile app available for Romance Tale, so if you need to check your prospects remotely, you would have to make do with logging in through your mobile phone browser. The good news is that the mobile version of the website is mobile-friendly, it is optimized for mobile browsers and it is easy to navigate. It is a miniaturized version of the desktop version offering the same functionalities.
Free Version Restrictions
Everyone who registers on RomanceTales starts out as a free user. Features available to free users include:
- Creating your profile
- Checking out the profiles of other users
- Sending winks
- Adding users to your favorites list
- Liking profiles you find interesting
There is a lot you can do with a free account but you would be better off with a paid subscription.
What Does a Paid Membership Offer?
Becoming a paid user gets you some additional benefits in addition to what you get as a free user. Romance Tale runs on cash for credit system where you pay real cash for credits that then allow you to pay for services on the website.
The credits are sold in five different bundles, these include:
- Twenty credits — 9.99 USD
- Fifty credits – 14.99 USD
- One hundred and twenty-five credits – 44.99 USD
- Two hundred and fifty credits – 69.99 USD
- Seven hundred and fifty credits – 149.99 USD.
So instead of paying a monthly subscription for a whole slew of services you may never really use, you can just spend money on credits that can then be used for services you actually want.
Now for the breakdown for what each service costs:
This feature is available only when the recipient is online.
- Live chat costs two credits per minute.
- Chat stickers cost five credits each.
- Chat photos cost ten credits each.
- Chat videos cost fifty credits each.
This feature is available whether the recipient is online or not.
- Opening letters cost ten credits each.
- Sending letters cost thirty credits each.
- Opening video attachments cost fifty credits.
- Opening photos cost thirty credits per photo.
Video And Photo
Although checking out photos on profiles is free for everyone, you will be required to use credits if you want to leave a comment. Videos are also paid content.
- Commenting on photos cost two credits per comment.
- Viewing profile videos cost twenty-five credits per video.
- Uploading videos cost a hundred credits.
Pros And Cons Of Romance Tale
Boiling the whole article down to reasons why and why not to choose RomanceTale:
- They provide a great service and online dating experience.
- They have a large database of profiles to choose from.
- An interface that is easy to use and intuitive.
- Competitive rates.
- Myriad ways to communicate between interested parties.
- They have top-notch security to ensure the safety of your data on their servers.
- Getting a text back can be challenging at times.
- Long-distance relationships are not easy to maintain.
Customer service on this dating service is very good; they offer 24/7 service to ensure that their customers are satisfied and they are very professional.
Online dating experience has gotten a lot better over the years and it is because of services like RomanceTales. With the internet making instant communications easier, dating some not in your immediate vicinity has become easier.
Romance Tale has been the launching platform for many great romance stories and your s can be one of them.